Monday, June 11, 2012

Long time, no blog

I feel like it has been forever since I made a blog post! Probably because it kind of has. I just wanted to quickly update, and apologize for not writing for a long time. I have had a lot going on in life, especially with my new job. It keeps me busy all day, and when I get off I have tons of other things I need to get done. I hope to start bloging again. Maybe at least once a week. Anyways thanks for reading. I hope to be writing something soon! I have started a new book study with my friends, my youth girls are off to camp, I am filling out a loan for a car, 4 of July is quickly apporaching, many more youth events are coming up and I think I will have a lot to share with you! Please keep me in your prayers! I have been kind of mad at myself for not blogging in a long time and I know it is something that helped me. I pray that God will use it again. :) Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment