Friday, November 11, 2011

Thanks for Your Service!

As you may know, today is Veteran's Day. Growing up in a military family, I have always had pride for the United States Armed Forces. Many times when I see veteran's I go up to them and thank them for their service. I like seeing the older gentleman who proudly wear their hats that show which war they served in. It is a privalege to see those who have served in WWII or Vietnam because they have been through a lot of history. They have some of the best war stories. However, I have repect for and enjoy listening to any war story.

I just wanted to take time out today to thank all those who have served and are currently serving in our Armed Forces. Your dedication to protecting our country is greatly appreciatied. I would also like to thank the familes that give up their loved ones during this difficult time. I know that not only is your family member giving up their life, but you are too. Holidays, birthdays, and just every day life and its struggles without your loved ones is hard.

I wanted to take time out and personally recognize some of my family and friends who have served in the military. Thanks so much and Happy Veteran's Day!

My father, brother-Chris, Dornella Leal, Eric Bohmke, David Gage, Doug Hickman, Terry Knowles


My brother-Ray, Michael Glaubitz, Sarah Marsh, Ryan Marsh, James McDonald, Suzettte Smith, Joe Escalante, Duane Fisher


My uncle- Raymond Tetuan, Christina Lopez, Raymond Fisher


Renette Coleman, Kevin Nutter,



I am sorry if I forgot someone but know I thank you too! God Bless!




No comments:

Post a Comment