Monday, January 30, 2012

AWEmazement

The first part of that word says it all...AWE! I am in awe of everything God has shown me in the past couple of weeks. I have just felt His presence, love, healing, and opening of my eyes in overwhelming amounts. I just can't believe everything He is doing for me! It is too much to name all of it, but just really finding out who I am in Him, sums it all up. Who I am supposed to be and how He has healed me is so wonderful. I do not want this to end because I just feel like I have hit a high of my relationship with God. I know that He has more in store for me, but to feel like this, I just can't hold it in. Our God is AMAZING! I just needed to share that! I pray that you are able to feel His presence, love, and power in your life as well. Even in the tough times He is there. Going through those times leads you to the high's in life like I am now. We are able to see our growth and rejoice with God. Don't be sad, or discouraged if you are in a hard place right now. Just remember, you will be rejoicing soon too! God takes us through those rough times to show how great He is in  the end. Maybe that is why I was meant to share this. To encourge you that if times are rough now, you will come through it! He will not leave you down, He is stretching and growing you for His purpose. I love you! Truly I do! So does God :)

1 comment:

  1. So happy for what you're experiencing, Rachael!! He is doing similar things in my life lately and it (He) IS wonderful. There will likely be more times of struggle and hardship, more valleys and deserts we find ourselves in, but you encouraged me by reminding me that He will not leave us down but will bring us through them all!

    ReplyDelete